Monday 5 April 2010

I don’t mind being sexy at all: Bipasha Basu



Bipasha Basu is known to be a sex siren and she has no qualms being sexy.

“I want to be a sexy grandmother. I don’t mind being sexy at all,” the gorgeous actress said

she unveiled the Globetrotter Glam special issue of Marie Claire magazine.

Bipasha’s message to all the women was pretty loud and clear. She said,

“Real women have curves. Love yourself. Take out time for your own self. Be fit and fabulous.”

Bipasha was in a self-praise mood. She said,

“If you all have been seeing me over the years, you know that I have a good level of smartness. You have to be smart. It’s very important to have a personality. Then, everything about you is amazing and attractive. You just can’t be beautiful and have a great body and not be smart and intelligent.”

“It’s a tough job being an actor and being an actor coming from outside without any support system, making your name in this business,” she added.

The hot Bong beauty also gave her fashion tips for the hot summer season. “Being in a country like India, I think it’s very important that we wear clothes friendly to the weather. Any kind of cotton clothing like linen pajamas, linen dresses, ganjis and shorts with sandals – I think that’s what is needed for this weather,” she said.

She further added,
“In summer we need hydration because it is really hot in India. So I would suggest drinking lots of water, fluids, juices and curd with your food. You need to keep your system a little cooler and hydrated all the times,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment