Friday 5 February 2010

I won’t say sorry to Shiv Sena : Bollywood Actress SRK

SRK who is currently in US is clearly upset with the reaction of Shiv Sena against him for supporting Pakistani cricketers inclusion in IPL.

SRK says, It makes me feel that activities like this are unhealthy, undemocratic, its insensitive but this is the world is and you can only say what you believe in and stand by it and hopefully I will have the strength to do so.”

“As an Indian I’m not ashamed, guilty or unhappy about what I said neither am I sorry.Whatever I said, which has created an issue… I said it because I am an Indian… I think that every Indian would say the same that we have a good country and that everyone is welcome as a guest. Every country has tension on its borders but for that tension we can’t teach our children and young people the wrong thing… X is wrong, Y is bad and C is dirty,” he added.

Meanwhile shiv Sena are in no mood to forget and forgive the IPL issue and are hell bent on disrupting My Name is Khan’s release in Mumbai unless and until SRK apologizes.

Shiv Sena leader, Manohar Joshi said, “Whether it’s Shah Rukh or anyone else, the Shiv Sena says he must take back his comments, so he’ll have to do it. It’s better if he understands this well.Shah Rukh Khan will have to apologise or else we will not let his film release in Mumbai.”

No comments:

Post a Comment