Tuesday 26 January 2010

Kangana Ranaut has reasons to celebrate


Kangana Ranaut seems to be on seventh heaven as she wins the National award for best supporting actress in Fashion at the 56th National awards announced on Saturday.

An elated Kangana said, “There’s a mini-celebration in my house, though my parents were crying when they heard about it. At 23 I seem to have cracked the highest cultural award for the country. What more can I do? I should just pack up and go back to my home in Himachal now with my parents.”
Not only her parents, but her fans too are overjoyed at her achievement. In fact, a Delhi-based fan of hers, Sameer, sent her a huge gift hamper to congratulate her for her National Award win. The hamper contained three boxes – one that had 22 wine bottles, one with 22 cakes of different types and sizes, and one with 22 accessories like earrings, bangles, bracelets, etc.
Attached to the gift hamper was a note from the fan which read, “22 because you are 22-year-old and a National Award is no mean achievement at such a young age.”
What more can a 22 year old actress ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment